Getting firsthand information from an actual car owner is one sure way to get an idea of car performance once it leaves the lot. Autobytel features real consumer reviews that give the unbiased experience of a car.
it is one of the most fun trucks anyone can ever want to own it gets 35 mpg and alot of get up and go and pulls like a champ
Recommend this vehicle to a friend? Yes
How long have you owned this vehicle? 2 years
3/17/2014 4:34:20 PM
2014 RAM ProMaster 3500 - Cargo
My van is now at shop yet again for work.
Update of problems, most happened in 1st 2 weeks of ownership
5 weeks old
1) 2 no starts. Jumped and started. 2nd time immediately turned off and unhooked jump. It restarted.
2) Heated mirrors don't heat
3) Backup camera doesn't always come on until going forward
4) Backup camera was stuck on for 2 days
5) Seat belt warning chimed for 1 and 1/2 days
6) Wiper blade broke
7) Slider door is too hard
8) Quit going forward from a stop light after 2 miles on road. Started forward after a few seconds. I did nothing
like it was in nuetral
9) Brakes squeal so loud it's ridiculous. Now have a growl sound and pulls to left
10)Mode button doesn't do what manual says it will
11) Missing cargo net from convenience package
12) Delivered with rock chips in windshield and hood
13) Can't program keys through radio like manual says
14) Key fobs would not open all doors with one button but now does with me doing nothi