1. Sweepstakes Period: The Autobytel Car Seat Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins August 24, 2015 at 11:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends September 18, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, as of date of entry. Employees of Autobytel ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, dealers, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively the "Sponsor and its Administrators"), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members (defined as parents, grandparents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.
3. How To Enter: Online Only: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes through the website URL at http://www.autobytel.com/promo/car-seat-giveaway/ ("Site") and complete all required registration information ("Entry"). Automated Entries, or those generated by script or bot are not eligible and will be disqualified. To be eligible for each drawing listed in section #4 below, Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on the Entry Period end date outlined in #4 below. To be eligible for the final drawing, Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on September 18, 2015. Entries will be carried forward into subsequent drawings, if any. The Sponsor's computer clock hosting the Sweepstakes is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Each eligible person that submits an Entry by the deadline set forth in Section #4 below will be deemed an "Entrant." All Entries must be complete and accurate to be eligible. All Entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) Entry per person, per email address. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants' online service will apply. By entering, entrants understand and agree to receive email communications from the Sponsor.
4. Sweepstakes Random Drawings: One (1) Prize winner will be selected in each of the seven (7) separate random drawings outlined below, from among all eligible Entries received during that corresponding Entry Period listed below. Entries will be carried forward into subsequent drawings, if any. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period outlined below. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
|ENTRY PERIOD||CAR SEAT TO BE AWARDED AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV")||ENTRY END DATES ("Entry Period")||DRAWING DATES ON OR ABOUT:|
|#1||One (1) Diono Rainier ARV $300||8/24/2015 - 9/12/2015||9/14/2015|
|#2||One (1) Cosco Apt 50 ARV $69||8/24/2015 - 9/13/2015||9/14/2015|
|#3||One (1) Cosco Scenera Next ARV $45||8/24/2015 - 9/14/2015||9/15/2015|
|#4||One (1) Safety 1st Advance EX 65 Air+ ARV $190||8/24/2015 - 9/15/2015||9/16/2015|
|#5||One (1) Safety 1st Grow and Go ARV $150||8/24/2015 - 9/16/2015||9/17/2015|
|#6||One (1) Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30 ARV $260||8/24/2015 - 9/17/2015||9/18/2015|
|#7||One (1) Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 ARV $300||8/24/2015 - 9/18/2015||9/21/2015|
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (the "ARV"): Prizes (7 – One per Entry Period): A child's car seat listed above. Minimum ARV of a Prize is $45; Maximum ARV of a Prize is $300. Prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee of any kind except such warranties or guarantees offered by the applicable manufacturers of the car seats. No substitution or transfer of the Prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the Prize or any portion thereof is unavailable. One (1) Prize per person/email, and per address/household.
The ARV of the prizes listed are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference.
Each potential Prize winner will be notified by email 24 to 48 hours from date of drawing dates listed above and will be required to sign a release of liability waiver in order to receive prize. Prizes will be shipped by a third party vendor to the Prize winners within four (4) to six (6) weeks of Prize winner verification. Failure to reach any potential Prize winner via email or return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate Prize winner will be selected.
All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners, if applicable. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes and Application (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, participating in prize-related travel or activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes.
Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prizes.
Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to use winners' names, likenesses, Entries, photos and additional photographs for advertising and promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
By entering, each Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and to be contacted by Sponsor or the administrator of this Sweepstakes by mail, email or phone.
Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry (or when setting up winner's account). "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected Entries, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Application or Sweepstakes. Proof of entering information via the Site does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Neither Sponsor nor its Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award each applicable prize in a random drawing from eligible Entries received each Entry Period prior to cancellation.
Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New Jersey; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of New Jersey.
9. Winners List: For the winners list, available after October 19, 2015, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than December 19, 2015, to: Autobytel Car Seat Sweepstakes Winners, 18872 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92612.
10. Sponsor / Administrator: The Sponsor of the Autobytel Car Seat Sweepstakes is Autobytel, whose address is 18872 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92612. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 107 W. Lemon Ave, Monrovia, CA 91016.