Getting the most out of your insurance policy, and saving some cash while you're at it.
Now, how can you maximize your coverage, minimize your expenditures and make sure you have quality insurance? Here are some tips to do all those things.
- Determine for yourself what you need and want from a policy.
- You are the most important consideration in buying insurance. Play agents against one another to find the best price for the policy you want.
- Ozark Jimmy's insurance may be perfectly solid but consult consumer agencies to make certain.
- The higher your deductible, the lower your payments.
- A new Volvo and an old Studebaker do not insure at the same rate.
- Insurance rates are often higher for cars that are used for transportation to work.
- You'll wind up exceeding the car's worth in insurance premiums.
by Staff Photo Credit: Mercedes-Benz