While it might not be the fastest, best to drive, or even the rarest model in contention for the 2013 Autobytel Convertible of the Year, the Volkswagen Beetle Convertible has one distinct feature the other candidates don’t quite have; character. The new Beetle Convertible takes the Beetle with its new aggressive stance and removes the roof. This helps the Beetle Convertible with added presence. The editorial staff also praised the range of engines available for the Beetle Convertible, including a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder and first for the U.S., a diesel engine. Autobytel’s Editor-in-Chief Michelle Naranjo presents the award to Rainer Michel from Volkswagen at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show.
Volkswagen Drives Off Into The Sunset With Autobytel’s Convertible of the Year Award
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2LT Road Test & Review
- 2013 BMW 650i Convertible Road Test & Review
- 2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible ‘70's Edition Video Review
- 2013 Fiat 500C Abarth First Drive Review
- 10 Best Retractable Hardtop Convertibles
comments powered by Disqus