The 2013 SRT Viper has been without question one of the most highly anticipated vehicles of the year. With production versions soon to be hitting the streets, we caught up with Mark Trostle, head of SRT Mopar Motorsports Design, at the Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo, CA in order to get the goods on the latest edition of Chrysler's king snake. Trostle discusses in detail the styling decisions made when putting together the Viper, including the need to maintain beauty while maximizing functionality, and he points out each of the elements that come together to create the all-new - yet familiar - Viper design language.
2013 SRT Viper WalkAround Sports Car Video Review with Mark Trostle MOPAR SEMA Show Car
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE Road Test and Review
- Formula Ford EcoBoost 1.0 Liter Street Legal Road Race Car @ SEMA
- Hyundai SEMA Tunder Concept Cars @ RE:MIX Press Conference
- Scion Racing FR-S Tuner Challenger Cars @ SEMA
- Michelle Naranjo's GRC Ride-Along at SEMA 2012
comments powered by Disqus