We wanted the inside scoop on Scion's presence at the 2012 SEMA show in Las Vegas, NV beforehand, so we dropped in on Craig Taguchi at the Smog Shoppe in Los Angeles, CA a couple of days ahead of the event in order to pick his brain. We had an ulterior motive, too, as the Smog Shoppe was holding a special press preview of what Scion would be bringing to the big SEMA show. As expected, the evening was loaded with Scion FR-S Tuner Challenge entries, reflecting the enthusiastic reception given to the new compact coupe by the aftermarket.
2012 Scion SEMA Media Preview FR-S Tuner Challenge Car Show
- 2013 Formula Drift Round 2 Atlanta in Photos
- Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ Are Dual Winners of Autobytel’s Compact/Coupe of the Year Award
- 2013 Scion FR-S Video Track Test
- Scion FR-S Long Beach Grand Prix Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race Car At The 2013 Chicago Auto Show
- 2013 Scion FR-S to Debut in This Year’s Toyota Pro/Celeb Race
comments powered by Disqus