Saturn Ratings

Getting firsthand information from an actual car owner is one sure way to get an idea of car performance once it leaves the lot. Autobytel features real consumer reviews that give the unbiased experience of a car.

Choose Your Vehicle -
Search Car Ratings for Saturn
Saturn All Models
    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn L-Series - L300 (A4) Sedan

    Pros: 16 inch chrome wheels/6 CD player/doors don't get dinged or dented

    Cons: glare in the windshield from the dash

    Advice: Try it

    I drove then purchased the 2002 LS300 black/black leather,sunroof,6 CD player,heated mirrors and seats,rear spoiler and 16 inch chrome wheels. I added tinted windows, automatic starter and the trunk cargo net. I really like it. It is one of the sharpest cars on the road. With the V6 it's also very quick.

    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn VUE - (M5) FWD

    Pros: Wide door opening for rear passengers

    Cons: Back hatch doesn't shut well unless you use a lot of force

    Advice: Great vehicle for the price, roomy

    Bought 4 cylinder, FWD, 24-29 MPG, easily accessible seat for passengers, no head dunking or leg hiking, excellent power on hills, initially seats felt a little too firm but after driving over 5 hours non-stop when you arrive at your destination you are not sore or aching anywhere.

    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn L-Series - L100 (A4) Sedan

    Pros: Everything is push button automatic

    Cons: controls for temperature (air condition and heat)

    Advice: Definitely consider buying this American car over a foreign one

    I drove out of the showroom with my new L100 Special Edition on Feb.8,2002. I love everything about it especially the handling. The steering was a little tight the first 10 miles but after a few turns everything is fine. I agree the rear window is small but I have no problem seeing traffic. Maybe I can see better because on the Special Edition there is a well engineered spoiler. It sits on the top of the trunk and it functions as a guide as to where the car ends.( Good for Parking!)Perfect car for me.

    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn VUE - (M5) FWD

    Pros: Most bang for the buck

    Cons: A bit loud when accelerating

    Advice: The no-pressure sales approach makes it worth a test-drive.

    We went into the dealership for an economical new car and came out as the owner of TWO new vehicles--an SL2 and a VUE. The VUE has more passenger room than most other SUV's of similiar size and lots of nifty, no nonsense features such as the grocery bag holders and storage boxes in the trunk area. Also, no 'hump' on the rear floor makes the back seat more comfortable for three people. I have never owned a Saturn before, but now we are a two-Saturn family and we hope for the best. The knowledgable, no-pressure salesperson made the dealership live up to the 'We're a different kind of car company.' slogan. It's nice to not have to haggle over price. And the 30-day money-back guarantee is terrific!!

    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn VUE - (M5) FWD

    Pros: Good price to value ratio plus good gas mileage

    Cons: Does not have the status of a Lexus, but then I could have TWO

    Advice: Don't sell it short, test drive it.

    Great exterior design lines. I like to drive with the radio off to listen to the transmission mesh changing gears,like listening to the sound of a Harley. Very functional design--if you need a 'Martha Stewart' interior, you will probably not like it's spartan design. Bought the FWD4. Like a shift and think that 4 wheel drive is over-rated.

    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn VUE - (M5) FWD

    Pros: The large cabin space.

    Cons: The color, (WHITE) 'last limited edition in New Orleans'

    Advice: Get one today!

    Bought limited edition vue yesterday. Fantastic feel to the automobile. One drive and we fell in love. First Saturn we ever bought, and I can understand why people love Saturn and there staff. The limited edition has a few options that make the VUE a steal for what they are asking! I got mine for $17,700.00, and got a great deal for my trade in. Grab one today!

    • Overall
    • Comfort
    • Performance
    • Quality
    • Appearance

    2002 Saturn L-Series - L200 (M5) Sedan

    Pros: side mirror defroster

    Cons: plastic head lights - need to be glass

    Advice: With Saturn the car is about 90% of it, the other 10% is the GREAT SERVICE by the dealership

    I had one as a rental for 3 days while my sl2 was in for body repair after an accident. Fell in love with it so much after I returned the rental 3 days later I traded my sl2 in for the l200.