The starting MSRP is for the base NV Passenger S model with the 4.0-liter V-6 which is about a $3,000 premium over the 3500 HD Cargo Van, but it can also get the V-8 engine starting at $32,590. Standard equipment includes black grille, bumpers and door mirrors, split and removable rear seats with integrated seat belts for all seating positions, fold down front passenger seat, rear window defroster and 12 rear HVAC vents for rear occupants. This model can be equipped with the Power Basic Package that adds cruise control, power door windows, remote keyless entry and power door locks for $550, or the Power Basic and Towing Package adding in the aforementioned as well as a Class IV receiver hitch, seven-pin wiring harness, front tow hooks and pre-wiring for a trailer brake controller all for $970.
Pricing Set for 2012 Nissan NV Passenger Van
- Nissan NV200 Taxi Heads to London
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2012 Nissan NV Passenger Van
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2014 Chevrolet Silverado
- 2013 Toyota Tundra Road Test and Review
- Ram 1500 Takes Autobytel’s Truck of the Year Award
comments powered by Disqus