"Good things come in small packages," is a mantra Mercedes-Benz has taken to heart, as evidenced by their compact SUV, the GLK. The 2013 model got some tweaks inside and out. There is also a new powertrain, a 2.1L turbocharged four-cylinder diesel with 200 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque. Even more impressive are the EPA fuel economy numbers of 24 City/33 Highway/28 Combined. Autobytel's Road Test Editor, Daniel Gray, gives us some thoughts on this diesel SUV.
2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 BlueTEC Quick Spin Video Review
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 BlueTec First Drive
- Road Test and Review - 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4MATIC
- First Drive Review- 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
- BarkBuckleUp Announces Top Ten Pet Friendly 2012 Vehicles
comments powered by Disqus