It would seem weird to give Autobytel’s SUV of the Year Award to a crossover, but sadly, the traditional SUVs are changing into crossovers. But luckily the winner of the 2013 Autobytel SUV of the Year still holds true to its traditional roots; the Jeep Wrangler. The Wrangler is the prototypical SUV, with its ability to get through much of anything you throw at it. For 2013, the Wrangler soldiers on with the choice of either a two-door or four-door model and the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. There have been also a small number of changes for 2013, which keep the Wrangler the best value in capable SUVs. Autobytel’s Editor-in-Chief Michelle Naranjo presents the award to Jeep’s Mike Manley at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show.
Jeep Walks Away With Autobytel’s SUV of the Year Award
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Overview With Chief Engineer Dave Cotrell
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Launch Control Demo
- 2013 Lexus RX 350 Road Test and Review
- 2013 Nissan Pathfinder Video Review
- Autobytel’s 10 Best Compact SUVs and Crossovers
comments powered by Disqus