A number of automakers are offering a 'Technology Package,' but the specific meaning of that term tends to differ from brand to brand. One automaker might make their technology package focus on adding navigation and a heads-up display. Another automaker might choose to equip their technology package with such items as radar cruise control and lane departure warning. Infiniti falls into the latter camp with their Technology Package. Autobytel's Road Test Editor, Jeff Glucker, gives you a run down on what Infiniti's tech package features.
Autobytel Auto Extras: Infinti's Technology Package
- Cadillac Elmiraj Concept Wows Pebble Beach Crowds
- Lincoln Previews Black Label Trim
- Ferrari Reveals The 458 Speciale
- BMW Premieres The M4 Coupe Concept
- Cadillac El Miraj Concept Car Debuts at Pebble Beach
comments powered by Disqus