One automaker you might not think of as being in the electric vehicle arms race is Honda - but you would be incorrect. Last year, Honda introduced the Fit EV for the California market only. The Fit EV has a range of 83 miles and can fully recharge in about three hours. Add in the versatility and fun-to-drive aspects the Fit is known for and you have a very interesting electric vehicle. Autobytel's Road Test Editor, Daniel Gray, gives us his quick thoughts on this small electric vehicle.
2013 Honda Fit EV Quick Spin Video Review
- 2013 Honda Fit EV: NOT Sold Out Yet
- Low-cost Lease Launched for 2013 Honda Fit EV
- 2013 Honda Fit EV Video Review
- East Coast Welcome 2013 Honda Fit EV
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2013 Dodge Dart
comments powered by Disqus