The 2013 Ford Fusion has made a big splash in the very competitive midsize sedan marketplace with its combination of fuel efficiency, design, and technologies. We had the chance to talk with Ford’s Chief Engineer of Vehicle Engineering, Don Ufford, about the new Fusion. Ufford talks about the design cues used on the new Fusion, the powertrains offered, and some of the new tech used inside, including two screens in the gauge cluster that can be customized to your liking.
2013 Ford Fusion Walkaround
- April Auto Sales: Ford Sales Up 17.9 Percent
- 2013 Ford Fusion Offers Some Relief For Allergy Suffers
- Road Test and Review - 2013 Ford Fusion SE 1.6 EcoBoost
- Ford Fusion and Fusion Hybrid Earn Top Score in Crash Test
- 2013 Ford Fusion Earns Five-Star Safety Score from NHTSA
comments powered by Disqus