Riding as a passenger in a race car can be likened to strapping yourself into the front row of an amusement park ride. Sitting in a Global RallyCross Championship Ford Fiesta beside second-place overall finisher in series points Brian Deegan is more analogous to holding on to the tail-fin of a rocket ship on its way from the launch pad into deep space. With intense launching power, 600 horsepower, and all-wheel drive, Deegan takes Autobytel writer Benjamin Hunting on a four-wheel drift excursion that he will never forget at this year's 2012 SEMA show, courtesy of Ford Out Front.
Benjamin Hunting's GRC Ford Fiesta Ride With Brian Deegan
- Autobytel Extra: My Ford Touch
- Ford Global Rallycross demo day before Xgames Los Angeles 2013
- Fast Five: Cheap Fuel-Efficient Cars for 2013
- Ford Renews Committment To Global RallyCross Series At Chicago Auto Show
- Ford Fiesta ST Confirmed to be Coming to the US
comments powered by Disqus