Ford has their sights set on the Toyota Prius and Prius V with the introduction of the new 2013 C-Max Hybrid. We caught up with John Davis, chief engineer for the C-Max to give us a walkaround of the new model. Davis goes into detail about how the Kinetic design provides efficiency and space for cargo and passengers, technologies that help the driver improve their driving habits, and features that make it a great value.
2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Video Walkaround
- Autobytel Extra: My Ford Touch
- Ford Announces Decrease in C-Max Hybrid's Fuel Economy
- 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Video Review
- 2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid Road Test and Review
- Autobytel 2013 Alternative Fuel Car of the Year: Ford C-Max
comments powered by Disqus