Here at Autobytel, we're big fans of the Fiat 500 Abarth. Okay, we mostly like it because of the intoxicating sound that comes out of the exhaust. With the Abarth Cabrio, we can enjoy that sound even more when the top is put down. Speaking about the top, the Abarth Cabrio's droptop is unique since the top slides back and leaves the side pillars and door frames in place. Why is that? Road Test Editor Benjamin Hunting explains in this Autobytel Extra.
Autobytel Auto Extra: Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio Top Operation
- 2013 Fiat 500c Abarth Road Test and Review
- 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabriolet Video Review
- 2013 Fiat 500C Abarth First Drive Review
- 2013 Fiat 500c Abarth Cabrio Preview: 2012 LA Auto Show
- Fiat Looks to Expand Dealer Network Thanks to Hot-Selling Fiat 500, New Models
comments powered by Disqus