Customers looking for a sporty yet affordable compact car have a fair number of hot hatches from which to choose, but the Dodge Dart GT is one of the few sedans to fit the bill. The athletically oriented version of Dodge’s next-gen compact, the Dart GT is powered by a TigerShark four-cylinder engine with MultiAir technology, providing drivers with 184 hp and 174 lb.-ft. of torque. That output is managed by a standard six-speed manual transmission—although a six-speed automatic with AutoStick shifting in available—and drivers also enjoy a sport-tuned suspension to help wring the most excitement from the car. Also in the mix with the Dodge Dart GT are features like the Dodge brand’s hallmark “racetrack” LED rear lights, heated Nappa leather front seats, a sport-tuned suspension, dual-exhaust and an 8.4-inch touchscreen. Road Test Editor Daniel Gray runs it all down for shoppers here at http://youtu.be/zjj1QyV9R-c, while being sure to showcase the Dodge Dart GT’s many day-to-day benefits, from active aero shutters to boost fuel efficiency to a comfortable rear seat and relatively roomy trunk.
2013 Dodge Dart GT Video Review
- 2015 Porsche 911 Targa 4 Luxury Sports Car Review
- Five For Friday: Five Thoughts About The Auto Industry For October 24, 2014
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis Steel Phoenix Rises to the Occasion at SEMA
- 2015 Dodge Journey, Durango Honored with Active Lifestyle Awards
- Chevy Will Present 2015 Chevrolet Colorado to World Series MVP