Autobytel’s Road Test Editor, Benjamin Hunting, had the chance to talk with Harlan Charles, Corvette Product Manager at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. Charles gave us his insights on the design of the new Corvette Stingray, how the new model will compete with higher up GT models, if we’ll see a smaller engine in the Corvette, and will we hit a wall in terms of performance.
Autobytel Chats With Harlan Charles and the Corvette Stingray at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Video Review
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray At The 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 SRT Viper First Drive
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2LT Road Test & Review
- Lotus Exige S Roadster Becomes Brand’s Fastest Drop-top Ever
comments powered by Disqus