There’s an ongoing renaissance in the premium vehicle segments, and not just at the lower end of the spectrum. As evidence, you’ll note that amongst the choices in today’s Autobytel Auto Poll—investigating which new luxury model most piques your interest—are full-size flagship sedans, subtly shaped coupes (of two- and four-door varieties), and, yes, some fresh faces at the entry point. But it was a fresh technology that was the difference-maker for our current survey respondents, as the all-electric Tesla Model S attracted nearly twice the votes of the next-closest selection, the Mercedes-Benz CLA. Others earning double-digit voting totals included the BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe and, in a three-way tie, the Acura RLX, Audi S7 and Infiniti Q50.
Which new luxury model piques your interest?
- Drivers Report Unintended Acceleration in 2013 Tesla Model S
- NHTSA: 2013 Tesla Model S Is Safest Car Ever Tested
- Consumer Reports: Highest-scoring Vehicle Ever Is the 2013 Tesla Model S
- 2013 Tesla Model S Performance Package Road Test & Review
- AUTOMOBILE Magazine: 2012 Tesla Model S Is 2013 Car of the Year
comments powered by Disqus