Things certainly seem to be heating up for the Bowtie brand: It was, in fact, the only brand to have two of the most hotly anticipated vehicles in today’s Autobytel Auto Poll—and that included the No. 1 choice, the brand-new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray that will offer 450 hp, 450 lb.-ft. of torque and 0-60 sprint times of under 4 seconds. Chevy’s other vote-getter was the Chevrolet SS, in third place as the brand’s first RWD performance sedan since 1996. Also garnering double-digit levels of attention in today’s poll were the lightweight Alfa Romeo 4C and the AMG-assisted Mercedes-Benz CLA. From the not-a-good-sign department: The Acura RLX flagship sedan sank to the bottom of the list with 0 percent of the votes.
Which is the most anticipated car for the 2014 model year?
- MotorWeek Announces Drivers’ Choice Awards
- 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray: The Authorized Biography
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Road Test & Review
- Corvette C7-R Debut Video at Detroit Auto Show
- 2014 Chevy Corvette C7.R Preview: Detroit Auto Show
comments powered by Disqus