With a swoopy new exterior design and sky-high SKYACTIV fuel-economy numbers, the 2014 Mazda Mazda6 has begun attracting new attention from across the marketplace—including from Autobytel readers. Consider: In our recent poll looking at fuel-efficient sedans priced under $25k, the 38-mpg Mazda6 garnered 30 percent of the voting to lead its next closest rival, the Honda Accord, by 10 percentage points. On the other hand, it’s also clear that high poll numbers don’t necessarily match up with high sales numbers. The Toyota Camry, for example, was one of the three cars bringing up the rear in the current Autobytel Auto Poll, but it also was the best-selling car in America at the time the survey was fielded.
Which fuel efficient sedan Under $25k gets your vote?
- Popular Mechanics Makes 2014 Mazda Mazda6 Its Car of the Year
- 2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Grand Touring Quick Spin
- Technically Speaking: Mazda's SKYACTIV Technologies
- Clean-diesel Mazda Mazda6 Cleans up at Grand-Am Awards Banquet
- 2014 Mazda6 Grand Touring Midsize Sedan Video Review
comments powered by Disqus