When Autobytel recently went looking for some of today’s hottest new faces, we asked readers to shift their focus from the likes of Channing Tatum and Eva Mendes to concentrate on sexiness in its four-wheeled form. The result? Some 30 percent of you were conquered by the Aston Martin Vanquish, with a cast of international super models—including entries from Italy, the United States, Germany and England—splitting the rest of the vote as follows: Ferrari F12berlinetta, 11 percent; Maserati GranTurismo MC, 11 percent; Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Roadster, 11 percent: BMW M6 Gran Coupe, 11 percent; Jaguar F-Type, 9 percent; McLaren MP4-12C, 9 percent; Audi RS 5, 6 percent; SRT Viper, 6 percent.
What is the Sexiest New Car for 2013?
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Stickered at $51,000
- 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Road Test And Review
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2013 Ferrari F12berlinetta
- 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Video Review
- 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Video Review
comments powered by Disqus