10 MORE Car Seat Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Were Making
As explained in 10 Car Seat Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Were Making, nearly three out of four child restraints in the US are installed or...
NHTSA: Traffic Fatalities Increased 3.3 Percent In 2012
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has gone through the numbers and found out that 2012 was not a good year for...
Toyota Claims It Is More Concerned About Safety Than Environment
At the same time that Toyota introduced a conceptual fuel-cell vehicle in Tokyo and was displaying the redesigned 2014 Highlander Hybrid for the...
More About Safety
1. Begin by choosing a topic
2. Then select an article under that topic
Total Articles: 83
- Nissan Recalls 2007-2008 Vehicles with Suspected Airbag System Defect
- What is a Crumple Zone?
- What is a Seatbelt Pretensioner
- Top 10 Ford Safety Features
- Teen Driving and Buying Guide: The First Car War
- New Vehicle Safety Guide: Seatbelts
- New Vehicle Safety Guide: Brakes
- Crashing into Safety
- Staying Alert While You Drive
- Driving Fatigue
- Drive Guide: Auto Emergencies
- Seatbelt Facts
- Child Safety Seats
- NHTSA Unveils New Rollover Ratings
- Consumer Alert: Toyota Recalls Tundras, Sequoias