The standard Infiniti Limited Warranty is a comprehensive set of warranties that offers several different levels of coverage to different parts and systems within the vehicles. Infiniti charges no deductible for any repairs that are covered by the warranty.
- The Infiniti bumper-to-bumper coverage is good for four years or 60,000 miles.
- The Emission Control warranty is in effect for five years or 50,000 miles. This coverage is for the repair or replacement of any of the parts responsible for keeping the emissions within the legally set limits.
- There is a power train warranty for six years or 70,000 miles. This covers certain components of the engine as well as the transmission and the drive systems.
- The Infiniti Corrosion Warranty covers damage from corrosion to the outer panels of the vehicle for seven years without any limitations to the number of miles. This covers the outer panels if they develop holes due to rust. Any other type of rust damage is not covered under this warranty.
- All of the seat belts in the vehicle are covered under the seat belt warranty for 10 years. There is no limitation of mileage to be included in this coverage.
- The Federal Emission Performance Warranty is good for two years or 24,000 miles. This ensures that the vehicle will comply with the federal emissions standards during this period.
- Roadside assistance is provided 24 hours a day for four years. There is no mileage limitation for this coverage.
- If you purchase Infiniti accessories when the vehicle is first purchased, those accessories fall under the Genuine Infiniti Accessories Basic Coverage. This warranty covers those items for four years or 60,000 miles.
- When the vehicle breaks down because of the failure of parts under warranty, the towing to the closest dealer is covered for four years or 60,000 miles.
- When the vehicle is dropped off at a dealer for service that is covered by the warranty, a loaner car will be offered during the repair period. There is no charge for this service. If there is no loaner car available, the expense of a rental car will be reimbursed during the repair time. The reimbursement is up to $50 per day for as long as five days.
- Aftermarket accessories that are not made by Infiniti are not covered as part of any of the Infiniti warranty policies. Any damage done by any of these items or by the faulty installation of these items is also not covered by warranty.
- The Infiniti Elite Extended Protection Plan is an optional extended warranty offered by Infiniti. It is a bumper-to-bumper policy that covers the vehicle for as long as seven years or 100,000 miles. This plan also includes coverage for rental cars and it extends roadside assistance.
- If an Infiniti under warranty breaks down further than 100 miles from the owner's residence, the owner may be reimbursed for emergency expenses during this time. This can include the cost of meals, alternate transportation or lodging.