Looked at your headlights recently? Wondering why they have a yellow tint on them? That's due to UV rays from the sun and road grime making its way onto the headlights and causing a yellow tint to appear. That yellowing also affects how light is coming out of the headlights. Luckily, there is a solution to this and the folks from 3M demonstrate it with their Headlight Restoration kit.
Autobytel Auto Extra: Cleaning Headlights With 3M
- The Hot Rods of SEMA 2013 in Photos
- Top Ten Cars To Use At A Vegas Drive Thru Wedding Chapel
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2014 BMW 4 Series
- Autobytel Extra: My Ford Touch
- BOO! A Spooky Gallery of Halloween Hearses
comments powered by Disqus