Some day when you least expect it, a dent will appear on your vehicle. It could be from a runaway shopping cart, a branch falling onto your vehicle, or a fair number of other causes. A dent really hurts your vehicle in looks and in resale value. But how do you repair a dent? One way to do it is by using Bondo. Bondo is a body filler that fills in a dent and makes the vehicle look like new. We get a demo of how to use Bondo with 3M.
Autobytel Auto Extra: Bondo With 3M
- Autobytel Auto Extra: Cleaning Headlights With 3M
- Autobytel Auto Extra: Cadillac CUE
- What are Alloy Wheels?
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Diesel Engines
- Truck Tonnage Ratings
- Five For Friday: Five Thoughts About The Auto Industry For December 20, 2013
- STEM Education Gets Boost from First 2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport
- NAIAS Preview: Hoping for a Hit from the 2015 Honda Fit
- IIHS Announces First Class of 2014 Top Safety Pick Winners
- New Car Rebates and Incentives: December 19, 2013
comments powered by Disqus