One of the most daring infotainment systems available in the marketplace today has to be the Cadillac User Experience or CUE. CUE brings together an eight-inch touchscreen with haptic feedback, touch-sensitive buttons, a voice command system, and a screen in the instrument cluster to provide entertainment, navigation, and vehicle features. How does it work in the real world? Autobytel's Benjamin Hunting gives us his quick thoughts on the system.
Autobytel Auto Extra: Cadillac CUE
- Competitive Comparison - 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 Performance vs. 2013 Buick Regal GS
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Named North American Car of the Year
- Autobytel 2013 Luxury Car of the Year: Cadillac ATS
- 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6 Road Test and Review
- 2013 Cadillac ATS Leads Urban Wheel Awards
comments powered by Disqus