Fresh off of a triple-digit sales gain in July, the 2015 Cadillac Escalade will see some major upgrades—including the launch of an ultra-premium Platinum Collection model—before the current calendar year runs out.
Among enhancements for the standard 2015 Cadillac Escalade line:
- OnStar’s 4G LTE connectivity service
- An eight-speed automatic transmission
- A “Surround View” camera system
- Hands-free tailgate-closing functionality (complementing the previously standard hands-free opening feature)
- A two-speed transfer case (for 2015 Cadillac Escalade models with all-wheel-drive)