If there was one car on our Autobytel’s Car and Truck of the Year award list that would also win the underdog award, if we had one, we would most likely give it to our winner of the 2013 Autobytel Luxury Car of the Year, the Cadillac ATS. The ATS had a specific goal in mind when it was being developed; beat the Germans at their own game. Luckily, Cadillac gave the ATS the necessary tools to pull off this feat such as sharp looks, a range of ultra-modern engines, two six-speed transmissions, and a very capable chassis. Autobytel’s Editor-in-Chief Michelle Naranjo presents the award to Dave Leone from Cadillac at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show.
Cadillac ATS Wins Autobytel’s Luxury Car of the Year
- New 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith Preview: New York Auto Show
- 2014 Cadillac CTS At The 2013 New York Auto Show
- March Auto Sales: Mercedes Marks Best First Quarter Ever
- 2013 Lexus LS Road Test and Review
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG At The 2013 New York Auto Show
comments powered by Disqus