The most likely off-road scenario involving an 2013 BMW X3 typically includes driving over some grass, through a puddle, and maybe the odd unplowed road. That begs the question, how would a BMW X3 handle an off-road course? Autobytel's Road Test Editor Benjamin Hunting decided to find out. The results, as this video shows, are surprising.
2013 BMW X3 xDrive28i Off-Road Video Review
- 2013 BMW X3 xDrive35i Road Test & Review
- 2013 BMW X3 xDrive28i Luxury CUV Video Review
- Road Test and Car Review - 2013 BMW X3 xDrive28i
- Fast Five: Best AWD Crossovers for 2012
- 8 Crossovers That Aren't Intimidated By Corners
comments powered by Disqus