Page 1 of 2
BMW has announced some changes for the 2014 3-Series lineup. For starters, the 'Modern Line' trim has been dropped. You can only get a 3-Series in the Luxury Line, Sport Line, and M Sport trims. Standard equipment also grows with the inclusion of a sport leather-wrapped steering wheel, dark burled walnut wood trim, BMW TeleServices, and BMW Assist eCall.
Also coming in for the 2014 model year is the new BMW 328d sedan and sports wagon. The 328d comes with a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine with 180 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque. Paired with an eight-speed automatic, the 328d can get up to 45 MPG on the highway.
Pricing for the 2014 BMW 3-Series is as followed:
- 320i Sedan - $33,675
- 320i xDrive Sedan - $35,675
- 328i Sedan - $38,225
- 328d Sedan - $39,525
- 328i xDrive Sedan - $40,225
- 328d xDrive Sedan - $41,525
- 335i Sedan - $44,325
- 335i xDrive Sedan - $46,325
- ActiveHybrid 3 - $50,825
- 328i xDrive Sports Wagon - $42,375
- 328d xDrive Sports Wagon - $43,875
- 328i xDrive Gran Turismo - $42,375
- 335i xDrive Gran Turismo - $46,775
Note: Prices include a $925 destination charge.
More Articles Like This
Page 2 of 2