Legendary rock musician Neil Young presented the keynote address for the 2013 SEMA show. You might be wondering "Why is Neil Young doing the keynote for SEMA?" There is a very good reason for this. Young owns the LincVolt, a 1959 Lincoln Continental Convertible that has been converted into a hybrid vehicle.
SEMA 2013: Neil Young and the LincVolt
- Toyota FCV Hydrogen Fuel Cell: 2014 International CES
- Autobytel 2014 Alt Fuel Car of the Year: BMW i3
- 2013 Auto Sales: Hybrid Deliveries Cool Down Considerably in December
- Volkswagen XL1 Drive NYC in Photos
- 2014 Cadillac ELR Now on Its Way to Dealerships
comments powered by Disqus