Hyundai pulled a bit of a surprise at the SEMA Show when they announced a new crate motor program. The automaker will be selling the 2.0L four-cylinder with and without the turbocharger and the 3.8L V6 to tuners who want a brand new engine to build on. Derek Joyce from Hyundai Motor America explains why the company is doing this and how the program will work.
SEMA 2013: Hyundai's Crate Motors
- Meet The Lamborghini Huracan
- 2014 Jeep Patriot and Compass Go to Contest Winners
- Five For Friday: Five Thoughts About The Auto Industry For December 27, 2013
- Hyundai, Kia Successfully Resolve Fuel-economy Litigation
- Audi Sales Double in a Decade to 1.5 Million Units
comments powered by Disqus