Subaru has announced their showings for the 2013 New York Auto Show next week. The first model is the 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid, which is the brand’s first production hybrid model. Subaru is keeping quiet on the details of this new model until its official introduction, but expect the new model to come with a four-cylinder Boxer engine and an increase over the XV Crosstrek’s current EPA rating of 25 City/33 Highway/28 combined when equipped with a continuous-variable transmission. Subaru’s other showing for New York is an ‘all-new performance concept car’. We don’t know if it's a more powerful version of the BRZ or a preview of the next-generation Subaru WRX and STI sport compact sedans.
New York Auto Show: Subaru Announces Their First Hybrid and A Performance Concept
- New York Auto Show: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Preview
- 2013 Toyota RAV4 Road Test and Review
- Kia Cross GT Concept At The 2013 Chicago Auto Show
- 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe First Drive Review
- 10 Best Six Passenger Vehicles
comments powered by Disqus