Now for something a little bit different. At the Mitsubishi booth, we came across a unique race car called the Mitsubishi i-MiEV Evolution. Why is it unique? Well for starters its an electric race car. The i-MiEV Evolution uses three electric motors, one up front and two in the back, to produce a total output of 240 kW (about 322 horsepower) which is sent to all four-wheels. This vehicle actually competed at the 2012 Pikes Peak Hill Climb and placed second in the EV Class. Not bad. Autobytel’s Jeff Glucker fills you in.
Mitsubishi i-MiEV Evolution Pikes Peak Race Car At The 2013 New York Auto Show
- Five For Friday: Five Thoughts About The Auto Industry For April 5, 2013
- March Auto Sales: Fusion and Escape Big Winners For Ford
- March Auto Sales: Avalon Is The Big Surprise For Toyota
- 2014 Acura RDX Now on Sale from $34,520
- Volkswagen Preparing 3 Alt-Fuel Powertrains for New All-new VW Golf
comments powered by Disqus