While at the New York Auto Show, Autobytel’s Benjamin Hunting had the chance to chat with Rainer Michael, Volkswagen of America’s VP of Marketing and Strategy. The two talk about the decision to show the new GTI so early, what fans can expect in the new GTI, and the new MQB platform that new Golf and GTI.
Autobytel Talks With Volkswagen of America’s VP of Marketing and Strategy
- 2014 Buick LaCrosse Preview - New York International Auto Show
- 2014 BMW 328d Preview: New York International Auto Show
- New York Auto Show: Volvo’s R-Design Models Get A Nip and Tuck
- New York Auto Show: 2014 Volvo V60
- 2013 New York Auto Show in Pictures
comments powered by Disqus