Say hello to the smallest and meanest Mercedes-Benz product ever built, the new 2014 CLA 45 AMG which made its world debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show. The CLA 45 AMG begins with your standard CLA-Class which is taken to AMG to make the necessary changes. Those changes include a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine making 355 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque, a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox, 4MATIC all-wheel drive system, revised suspension tuning, and a more aggressive exterior look. Performance figures stand at 4.5 seconds to reach 60 MPH and a top speed of 155 MPH. Autobytel’s Jeff Glucker talks about this small, yet mighty Benz.
2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG At The 2013 New York Auto Show
- New 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith Preview: New York Auto Show
- 2014 Cadillac CTS At The 2013 New York Auto Show
- 2014 Aston Martin Rapide S At The 2013 New York Auto Show
- March Auto Sales: Mercedes Marks Best First Quarter Ever
- 2013 Lexus LS Road Test and Review
comments powered by Disqus