2013 Subaru Outback Sips Fuel, Shows Off New Look At New York Auto Show
- The 2013 Subaru Outback comes with revised front styling.
- The Outback features advanced safety gear and a higher level of standard equipment.
- More comfortable, quieter ride.
- Subaru has given the Outback crossover a fuel economy boost.
Why It Matters
- The Subaru Outback was the very first crossover on the market, and remains a strong seller for the Japanese brand.
- Stronger fuel economy and improved safety make an appealing mid-size family option even better.