2012 / 2013 BMW M6 Makes American Debut At New York Auto Show
- The redesigned 2012 / 2013 BMW M6 features a new platform.
- The 2012 / 2013 BMW M6 gains a fresh drivetrain.
- Styling is in line with the recently-introduced BMW 6 Series.
Why It Matters
- The BMW M6 is the pinnacle of the M Division’s performance lineup.
- The redesign of the Mercedes-Benz SL65 and SL63 AMG models lit a fire under BMW.
- First M6 models in nearly two years.
- New York Auto Show represents U.S. debt for each vehicle.