What would a Mercedes-Benz G-Class look like in the year 2025? Well Mercedes-Benz has a possible answer with the Ener-G-Force Concept shown at the 2012 LA Auto Show. The Ener-G-Force is actually the winner of the LA Design Challenge which challenged designers to design a police vehicle for the year 2025. The Ener-G-Force uses a "hydro-tech converter" which converts water into hydrogen to power a fuel cell. This allows the concept to have a range of 500 miles and produce zero emissions. Being a G-Class, Mercedes-Benz made sure the Ener-G-Force would be able to go anywhere with four wheel-hub electric motors that are electronically controlled and a Terra-Scan system, a a 360 degree topography scanner that automatically adjusts its suspension while on the move. Hubert Lee, the the Creative Director of the Mercedes Benz Advanced Design Studio in California gives us a closer look at this concept.
Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force Concept At The LA Auto Show
- 2014 Volkswagen Touareg R-Line Preview: 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- 2014 Audi SQ5 Preview: 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Preview: Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 Volkswagen CrossBlue Preview: North American International Auto Show
- Road Test and Review - 2013 Infiniti EX37 Journey AWD
comments powered by Disqus