Imagine if a video game developer came to you and said "Would you mind creating a unique car for our game?" What would you do? Well, if you're Mercedes-Benz and the developer happens to be Polyphony Digital, the creators of the popular Gran Turismo series, you would say yes. This is the AMG Vision Gran Turismo Concept and it draws a lot of its design from Mercedes-Benz's sports cars of the fifties. The best part is that if you have Gran Turismo 6, you can drive this concept in the game. Hubert Lee, Mercedes-Benz Creative Director, gives us a walkaround.
LA Auto Show: Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Concept Walkaround
- Dodge to Kickstart Motley Crue Farewell Tour
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Debuts New S600 Range-topper
- Five For Friday: Five Thoughts About The Auto Industry For January 31, 2014
- LA Auto Show: 2015 Subaru WRX Walkaround With Subaru's Dominick Infante *Video*
- Driving Some Of Volkswagen's Forbidden Fruit
comments powered by Disqus