Honda is one of the few automakers working on getting a Hydrogen vehicle into production in the near future and their showing at the LA Auto Show gives us a sneak peek at what they have in mind. Meet the FCEV Concept which Honda says gives a hint of "a potential styling direction." We're not sure if the spaceship shape will be able to make it into production, but what will likely head into production is the powertrain. Honda has been able to fit the entire Hydrogen fuel-cell powertrain into this concept thanks to recent innovations. Jessica Fini from Honda gives us a brief overview of the concept.
LA Auto Show: Honda FCEV Concept
- Lingenfelter and Southern Comfort Automotive Announce The Reaper
- LA Auto Show: A Few Words With GM's Mark Reuss
- Meet Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Kia Reloaded: All-new 2015 Kia K900 Gets Matrix-style Super Bowl Intro
- Demanded from Detroit: 2014 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition
comments powered by Disqus