Here’s a question for you; which automaker has appeared twelve times in the James Bond movie series? If you said Aston Martin, then give yourself a pat on the back. Aston Martin and James Bond are synonymous with each other and have been for a long time, with such vehicles as the DBS and Vanquish appearing in the films. But the most iconic Aston featured in the James Bond series is the DB5. Making its first appearance in the 1964 film, Goldfinger, the DB5 would cement the relationship of Aston and Bond. The DB5 makes its triumphant return in the newest James Bond film, Skyfall. Autobytel's Road Test Editor, Jeff Glucker talks with Aston Martin’s PR Manager for the Americas, Matthew Clarke, about the connection between Aston Martin and James Bond.
Aston Martin DB5 From Skyfall At The LA Auto Show
- 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Road Test & Review
- 2014 BMW M6 Coupe Is This Year’s MotoGP Qualifying Prize
- Road Test and Review - 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 Featured in Fast & Furious 6
- 2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS Now on Duty in Dubai
comments powered by Disqus