What you are looking at is the world's most efficient vehicle. This is the Volkswagen XL1 and it gets 283 MPG. No, that is not a misprint. It will get 283 MPG. How is that possible? Well, Autobytel had the chance to get an in-depth walkaround from Christian Kolano, Volkswagen's Technical Developer, about all the clever tricks in use with the XL1.
2014 Volkswagen XL1 Walkaround
- Lingenfelter and Southern Comfort Automotive Announce The Reaper
- LA Auto Show: A Few Words With GM's Mark Reuss
- Meet Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Kia Reloaded: All-new 2015 Kia K900 Gets Matrix-style Super Bowl Intro
- Demanded from Detroit: 2014 Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition
comments powered by Disqus