Have looked at a Ford Fiesta and wondered what it would be like if they upped the performance just a bit? Well, wonder no more as Ford has introduced the new 2014 Fiesta ST at the 2012 LA Auto Show. The Fiesta ST uses a 1.6L EcoBoost four producing 197 horsepower and 214 pound-feet of torque. Even with numbers like that, Ford expects the Fiesta ST to get 34 MPG. All of the power goes through a six-speed manual transmission down to the front wheels. Other changes to Fiesta ST include a sporty body kit, new suspension tuning and brakes, an electronic Torque Vectoring Control system, and 17-inch wheels. Angie Kozleski, Ford’s Communications Manager chats with Autobytel’s Editor-in-Chief, Michelle Naranjo about the new ST.
2014 Ford Fiesta ST At The LA Auto Show
- 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray Sneak Preview Car Video at 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- 2013 Dodge Dart GT Preview: North American International Auto Show
- 2014 Porsche Cayman At The LA Auto Show
- Aston Martin DB5 From Skyfall At The LA Auto Show
- 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish At The LA Auto Show
comments powered by Disqus