Aston Martin chose the LA Auto Show to show off the brand new Vanquish. The Vanquish name has appeared before in the Aston Martin lineup as the flagship from 2001 to 2007, but has reappeared once again to take the place of the DBS. Design of the Vanquish is a mixture of the DBS and the One-77 supercar. Under the hood lies a 6.0L V12 engine producing 555 horsepower and 457 pound-feet of torque and going through a six-speed automatic. The run up to 60 MPH takes less than four seconds. Aston Martin’s PR Manager for the Americas, Matthew Clarke, talks with Autobytel's Road Test Editor, Jeff Glucker, about the new Vanquish.
2014 Aston Martin Vanquish At The LA Auto Show
- Twin-Turbo V6 Brings 410 HP to 2014 Cadillac XTS
- 2014 Cadillac ATS Gets Fine-tuned for New Model Year
- 10 Best Used Luxury Sedans
- 2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 Road Test & Review
- 7 Best Luxury Station Wagons
comments powered by Disqus