The 2012 LA Auto Show was the place where Toyota introduced the new 2013 RAV4. The RAV4 has undergone some very dramatic changes in the exterior. The new model drops the notable swing-out tailgate and spare tire holder and instead goes with a normal tailgate and spare tire. Under the hood lies a new a 2.5L four-cylinder engine producing 176 horsepower and 172 pound-feet of torque that’s mated to a six-speed automatic. You have the choice of either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Autobyel’s Editor-in-Chief, Michelle Naranjo talks with Toyota Communications Specialist Moe Durand about the new RAV4.
2013 Toyota RAV4 At The LA Auto Show
- 2013 Volkswagen CrossBlue Preview: North American International Auto Show
- 2013 Nissan Rogue S AWD Road Test and Review
- Road Test and Review - 2013 Infiniti EX37 Journey AWD
- 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander At The LA Auto Show
- 2013 Buick Encore At The LA Auto Show
comments powered by Disqus