Buick is jumping on the small luxury crossover bandwagon with the introduction of the new 2013 Encore. The Encore is one of the smallest vehicles in its class, measuring 168 inches long, and its wheelbase is only 104.8 inches. But with those measurements, the Encore is still able to carry five passengers and up to 48 cubic feet of cargo when the second row is folded. Buick says the Encore will the be the quietest car in its class thanks to an active noise cancellation system. Power will come from a 1.4L turbocharged four-cylinder producing 138 horsepower and 148 pound-feet of torque going through a six-speed automatic. You have the choice of either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Nick Richards from Buick gives Autobyel’s Editor-in-Chief, Michelle Naranjo, a closer look at the Encore.
2013 Buick Encore At The LA Auto Show
- 2013 Buick Encore Subcompact Luxury Crossover Video Review
- 2013 Buick Encore Added to Top Safety Pick Roster
- 2013 Buick Encore Video Review
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2013 Buick Encore
- 2013 Buick Encore to Debut at $24,200
comments powered by Disqus