Taking the next step up from the all electric zero emissions Leaf compact, the Japanese automaker Nissan brought the battery electric e-NV200 concept van to the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The electrified concept started life as an ordinary spacious Nissan NV, before receiving a power train similar to its smaller sibling that gives the e-NV200 a range of up to 100 miles, while maintaining the family resemblance.
Nissan e-NV200 concept at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show video
- Over 14,500 Nissan Trucks and Infinitis Recalled For Oil Leak Issue
- NHTSA: “No Discernible Defect Trend” in Chevy Volt
- 2012 Ford Focus Electric: Video Road Test and Review
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt Road Test and Review
- 2012 Nissan LEAF Expands Availability to Seven New States
comments powered by Disqus