On display at the 2012 North American Auto Show in Detroit, the Korean automaker Kia had a bevy of Optima Hybrids strewn about their booth. The gas/electric Optima is a stylish sedan with bespoke aerodynamic body parts and a 2.4 Liter four cylinder combined with an electric motor making a combined output of 206 HP and 195 lb-ft of torque and is good for an estimated 35 MPG in the city and up to 40 MPG on the highway.
Kia Optima Hybrid at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show video
- Ford Fusion Used Car Buyer's Guide
- Buick Regal GS: Most Collectible Car of 2012
- Will the 2013 Ford Fusion Revive NASCAR?
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: Video Road Test and Review
- 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco First Drive Review
comments powered by Disqus